Our professional team is ready to help you with any of your sewer needs, such as trenchless sewer repair, or repair. There are many reasons you may need services as a business owner. Here are just a few:
- Broken, or damaged pipes: Schedule service today to correct damage caused by shifting ground or tree roots.
- Bellied pipes occur when a specific portion of your sewer sinks due to earth movements, or changes in the soil. This may lead to blockages that happen often.
- Blockages: No matter what type of business you own, blockages can happen in your main sewer line or drain line causing backups and overflows. This can cost you big bucks and being know around town as the place where the plumbing never works. Many blockages are caused by the buildup of grease, minerals or foreign objects. With 60 plus years of drain cleaning under our belts we have seen it all.
- Is your property full of trees and plants? If so, your pipes may be in danger of tree roots, can today and ask for your free camera with any drain service
The pipe bursting process uses a hydraulic machine to pull a full-sized pipe through your sewer line to replace the old clay or cast iron line. As the new pipe is pulled through, it breaks up the old line at the same time – this method requires only 2 small access holes at the beginning and end of your drain pipe. The new sewer pipe is high-quality, and is resistant to roots, the trenchless pipe is rated to last 50 years and is city approved. The best part is if you live in a city with a lot of earth movements, this pipe with move with earth without damaging the new line.
Think of pipe relining as adding a tough interior lining to the inside of your old drain line. The lines make the pipe even stronger. The Rooter Doctor is the right choice for all your drain pipe replacement needs. We use Epoxy materials, which are molded to the inside of your pipes, helping restore your plumbing fast and without having to cut big holes in your driveway or home. It’s used on pipes that are cracked or root-damaged. The days of having to spend thousands to jackhammer and saw cut are over. The whole process can be done with little to no digging and is completed within a few hours.
Benefits of Pipe Relining
Pipe relining has a ton of benefits, all of which make it an amazing alternative to traditional sewer line repair methods. Here are some advantages:
- Minimal damage to your property and no damage to other pipes in the surrounding area
- Quick repair time.
- No unsafe trenches.
- City and County approved